One Four Challenge, Week 4

The final December post for our One Four Challenge – it’s been so much fun thanks to  Robyn Gosby!

I soooo needed to work with this image in a different color! For this version, I went back to the original, first crop before I played with any sky and without any filtering of the texture.

I converted it to B&W and increased the gamma and offset, added a new layer, Locofilm 5 in B&W with some curves play and more gamma. Then,  another layer of the same pic with some hue adjustments.

I then put it on waterpaper (PS) with a low fiber content and high contrast & brightness and we’ve come to the end of this photo journey!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

And thanks to Marsha for letting me know how to create this photo slideshow gallery!

1. leecleland says:

A totally different version and I for one love it.

2. Week 4 is my favourite by far – what a transformation!

wow- this is super cool!! I love it.

4. lensaddiction says:

Lots of lovely delicious grunge! Love it 🙂

5. Week four and two are my favorites, I like that composition more than the others. Although I am not a fan of the grunge effect it works well with this image.

6. Woolly Muses says:

Week 4 is may favourite. The effects are totally different to the others. Have a Happy Christmas and New Year.

7. Anita says:

Love the grunge effect in this week’s image!

Made it.. 😃😃 Im so glad you’ve enjoyed the challenge for December. I’ve enjoyed all that you’ve tried with this image.
    Week 4 is my absolute favourite!! A fantastic change of pace!!
    Happy New Year 😃🎉🎈

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )