One Four Challenge. January. Week 3

Been juggling numerous projects this week and somehow didn’t keep track of what I did. All I can tell you for sue is that it involves a couple of layers, and that I wanted it to look very different from the previous 2 weeks.

Lake Q Twilight.Week 3.

Lake Q Twilight.Week 3.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

If you want to see other participants in this challenge go to Robyn’s Captivate Me Blog.

1. like a coloured negative effect!! Well done!

I really like this Janis!!
    The use of such pure colour and ‘almost’ complimentaries makes this pop.
    Simple (and yet not for you as the creator), clean and very appealing!! 😃😃

Hope that makes sense 😜

4. Lynne Ayers says:

Interesting artistic effect. I like this one best so far, Janis.

Liked by 1 person

5. Fabulous choice of colours – I really like the way they interact with each other…

Liked by 1 person

The colours are surreal but really pop! Interest effect.

7. Some really interesting colours this week. It has a screen print feel to it and can imagine it in a cafe somewhere.

8. I can’t believe I hadn’t even thought of that, but now that you’ve said it, I can see it as a screen print!

9. lensaddiction says:

I see the embossing and you totally achieved your aim. I admit these really bright in your face colours are not my personal preference but the point of the challenge is to experiment, and you totally won there 🙂

10. Thanks for the encouraging words!

11. nowathome says:

I really like this!

12. Anita says:

This looks so weird in a very pleasing sort of way Janis! I love how those colors work together.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )