January One Four Challenge, Week 4

For this last week of Lake Q’s Twilight Series I worked at making it look like an old picture postcard. I spat on it a bit and rubbed it in and then scuffed it up a bit with the heel of my shoe! ย Aw…well, I did that sort of thing in Photoshop and here’s what happened:

Lake Q Twilight 1. C.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Linking up with Robyn’s Captivate Me Blogย for the last week of January’s One Four Challenge. Take a hike over there if you want to join in next month’s round.

1. Anita says:

Aw Janis you’ve already published your week 4…! ๐Ÿ™‚ Interesting effect you’ve managed to get there — it looks very scuffed up indeed! I love both weeks 3 and 4.

2. Joanne says:

Wow! I absolutely love what you’ve done this week. This does a great job with this image, everything looks right! The style is just the thing for this image. Very creative.

wow- I really love week 4….great effects.

4. Week 4 is my favourite – great effect!

I agree – this is eye catching Janis! I love everything about it. Well done ๐Ÿ˜€

6. I really like the scuffed up and beaten image of week four, a marvelous idea executed well.

7. My favorite by far, a very nice editing job.

8. BWLEtravel says:

WOW. That last version is definitely my favorite. How long did this take? It looks fabulous.

9. Nic says:

I have to agree with everyone else, week 4 is my favorite. It’s funny how when the challenge is going, you think, I have no idea what I’m going to do for week 4 and then we pull out all the stops and figure what the heck and it turns into everyone’s favorite. ๐Ÿ˜€

10. lensaddiction says:

I see the scratching and scuffed up texture nicely, what blend mode did you use out of curiosity?

This edit has such a nostalgic feel to it. Love it – it’s my favourite.