One Four Challenge August ’16. Week 2
I have to admit I love this one right off the bat. The portrait is just a free stock photo with this month’s feature photo for the One Four Challenge. That is, we take one photo and edit it four different ways during the month.
This week’s editing process in Photoshop:
- Smart sharpen
- Shadows & Highlights
- Bring up face.
- Reduce contrast, increase brightness.
- Paste glass wall over face.
- Adjust opacity
- Merge and flatten layers.
- Increase saturation and dark levels.
- Increase gamma correction.
- Burn in various areas.
Linking up with Robyn’s Captivate Me blog for the One Four Challenge!