Last week I finished this baby, a deconstructed screen print (DSP) that used actual hosta leaves, pieced with some very altered photos of hostas.
Sometimes I have no idea how many pieces I have in the making at a given point in time.I start and stop, often because I get waylayed and just drift away onto something new that springs up with enough urgency that I can’t ignore it. Other times I get to a certain point and have […]
I finally finished a piece I began during the summer. I set out to make deconstructed silk screens that would print with as many variations of the characteristics of water that I could come up with. I had a lot to choose from when time came to assemble them into a piece of art. When […]